The new release of the Apache Maven Deploy Plugin 2.8 is available.
The new release of the Maven Deploy Plugin contains two bug fixes, an improvement and an very important new feature MDEPLOY-157. This will address the problem of deploying artifacts within a multi-module build where not all artifacts have successfuly installed.
- MDEPLOY-68 – altDeploymentRepository allows dangerous deploy processes
- MDEPLOY-145 – Documentation does not list layouts
- MDEPLOY-154 – Rewrite page ‘deploy with classifier’
- MDEPLOY-157 – Add deployAtEnd option for multimodule projects
- MDEPLOY-151 – use maven-plugin-tools’ java 5 annotations