The Mojo Team is pleased to announce the new release of the Appassembler Maven Plugin 1.7 which contains a number of bug fixes, improvements and a new feature.
The Application Assembler Plugin is a Maven plugin for generating scripts for starting java applications. All dependencies and the artifact of the project itself are placed in a generated Maven repository in a defined assemble directory. All artifacts (dependencies + the artifact from the project) are added to the classpath in the generated bin scripts.
You can use the following Maven coordinates to get the latest version via Maven Central:
1 2 3 4 5
- MAPPASM-215 – The environments variables in the generated batch file are not local.
- MAPPASM-195 – Support other methods of JSW integration than WrapperSimpleApp
- MAPPASM-210 – Allow copyConfigurationDirectory for both script and jsw
- MAPPASM-216 – Add option to pre insert a config fragment into wrapper.conf
- MAPPASM-78 – Add support for JSW integration method 2
- MAPPASM-214 – Add ability to configure chkconfig run level
The Mojo Team.