The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of the Webstart Maven Plugin version 1.0-beta-6
The Webstart Maven Plugin generates application bundles that can be deployed via Web Start. The plugin can be used to prepare standalone Web Start applications or Web Start applications bundled in WAR files (with or without Sun´s Download Servlet). It handles the generation of JNLP files and optional version.xml files, using Velocity templates. It also handles the selection and preparation of the dependencies, performing signing, unsigning and Pack200 compression when required.
If you are updating from a previous version you will find help in the upgrade guide.
To get this update, simply specify the version in your project´s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MWEBSTART-131 – Webstart plugin, with no main class
- MWEBSTART-143 – An error occurred attempting to copy a file to the JNLP output directory.
- MWEBSTART-203 – Problem copying dependent jar files
- MWEBSTART-244 – Using outputJarVersions does not works with extensions
- MWEBSTART-245 – filenameMapping is by default full, but file are still using the simple mode
- MWEBSTART-88 – HttpJarSignClient – New goal “httpsign” which will sign jar files by submitting them to a signing service via HTTP Post
- MWEBSTART-126 – The plugin should be silent
- MWEBSTART-11 – Support generation of JNLP components