The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of Mojo’s JAXB-2 Maven Plugin version 1.6.
Significant updates in this relase is the upgrade to JAXB 2.2 and support for JDK 8. Please also note that the plugin now requires Maven 2.2.1+ and Java 6+ for execution.
To get this update, simply specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MJAXB-8 – When having multiple executions the jaxb plugin uses same staleFile for both runs
- MJAXB-79 – JAXB-2 Maven Plugin don’t include the license file
- MJAXB-80 – Schemagen has namespace prefix problem
- MJAXB-83 – Provide support for JDK8
- MJAXB-61 – Upgrade to JAXB 2.2
- MJAXB-81 – transformSchema should also replace prefix in “type” attribute
- MJAXB-85 – Upgrade dependency to Java 6
- MJAXB-86 – Upgrade requirement to Maven 2.2.1
- MJAXB-45 – Add verify scripts for integration tests
- MJAXB-84 – Convert to Mojo Java 5 annotations
- MJAXB-88 – Random Unit test failure
The Mojo team.