The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of the buildnumber-maven-plugin version 1.3.
This mojo is designed to get a unique build number for each time you build your project. So while your version may remain constant at 1.0-SNAPSHOT for many iterations until release, you will have a build number that can uniquely identify each build during that time.
To get this update, simply specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MBUILDNUM-66 – Git – problems with scmBranch resolving
- MBUILDNUM-112 – No property for getRevisionOnlyOnce
- MBUILDNUM-114 – TestCreateMojo failing on Win7
- MBUILDNUM-98 – The CreateTimestampMojo needs to be marked with @threadSafe
- MBUILDNUM-103 – provide a way to skip mojo execution
- MBUILDNUM-117 – Update to java5 mojo annotations
- MBUILDNUM-118 – Update to maven-scm 1.9
- MBUILDNUM-119 – Docs should be updated according to svn/git usage
- MBUILDNUM-120 – Lower buildnumber:create verbosity
The Mojo team.