Doxia is a content generation framework that provides powerful techniques for generating static and dynamic content, supporting a variety of markup languages.
Doxia Site Tools is an extension of base Doxia component that generates either sites, consisting of decoration and content that was generated by Doxia, or documents like RTF or PDF.
- DOXIA-386 – Snippet Macro: Reference file does not support UTF-8 file format to generate the page garbage
- DOXIA-503 – Plexus components cannot be abstract classes
- DOXIA-509 – Multi-markdown metadata is too greedy
- DOXIA-515 – elements in markdown html block content are silently swallowed
- DOXIA-510 – create parser.module equivalent to module.site
- DOXIA-514 – Prepare unittests for JDK8
- DOXIASITETOOLS-76 – Missing inheritance of ‘googleAdSenseClient’, ‘googleAdSenseSlot’ and ‘googleAnalyticsAccountId’ elements.
- DOXIASITETOOLS-87 – inconsistent newlines between template content from skin and generated content
- DOXIASITETOOLS-91 – Section title anchors are not at a good place in generated HTML
- DOXIASITETOOLS-84 – move o.a.m.doxia.sink.render.RenderingContext from Doxia core to Doxia Site Renderer
- DOXIASITETOOLS-85 – move RenderingContext from o.a.m.doxia.sink.render package to o.a.m.doxia.siterenderer
- DOXIASITETOOLS-86 – Use a linguisticly proper separator between project name and doc title in HTML title
- DOXIASITETOOLS-90 – site inheritance controllable
-The Apache Maven team