The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Invoker Plugin, version 1.9.
The Invoker Plugin is used to run a set of Maven projects. The plugin can determine whether each project execution is successful, and optionally can verify the output generated from a given project execution.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MINVOKER-162 – IT failure with empty local it-repo
- MINVOKER-166 – Failing in relationship with Maven 3.2.2
- MINVOKER-119 – Allow access to properties in pre- and postBuild scripts
- MINVOKER-122 – Import information into groovy scripts of the running Maven environment
- MINVOKER-141 – passing own properties to all scripts
- MINVOKER-151 – Add failIfNoProjects
-The Apache Maven team