The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of the Appassembler Maven Plugin Version 1.8.1
The Application Assembler Plugin is a Maven plugin for generating scripts for starting java applications. All dependencies and the artifact of the project itself are placed in a generated Maven repository in a defined assemble directory. All artifacts (dependencies + the artifact from the project) are added to the classpath in the generated bin scripts.
To get this update, simply specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MAPPASM-121 – Generated script should be set executable (or allow for a umask to be defined).
- MAPPASM-228 – Daemon *nix template: Params of tr command must be quoted
- MAPPASM-234 – Make unix scripts executable, but not world-writable, i.e. 0755 (on unix)
- MAPPASM-230 – Failed to create directory for log/temp files
- MAPPASM-233 – Change integration tests according to maven-invoker-plugin 1.9 (mavenVersion) in verify.groovy
- MAPPASM-54 – make unix scripts executable (on unix)
The Mojo team.