The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven EJB Plugin, version 2.4.
This plugin generates J2EE Enterprise Javabean (EJB) file as well as the associated client jar.
1 2 3 4 5
- MEJB-28 – outputDirectory is not created before packaging
- MEJB-50 – Empty src/main/java causes ejb plugin to fail
- MEJB-52 – need to update dependency of maven-archiver to 2.5
- MEJB-56 – Add Maven version used to Created-By entry in manifest
- MEJB-58 – Documentation fails to mention where and how the plugin gets ejb-jar.xml from
- MEJB-64 – Upgrade to Maven 2.2.1 compatiblity
- MEJB-65 – Upgrade maven-filtering to 1.2
- MEJB-66 – Upgrade plexus-archiver to 2.4.4
- MEJB-68 – MavenProject/MavenSession Injection as a paremeter instead as a component.
- MEJB-59 – use maven-plugin-tools’ java 5 annotations
- MEJB-62 – “This version of the EJB Plugin uses Maven Archiver 2.4” hardcoded in Javadoc
-The Apache Maven team