Archiva is an application for managing one or more remote repositories, including administration, artifact handling, browsing and searching.
If you have any questions, please consult archiva-user mailing list..
Apache Archiva 2.1.1 is a bugs fix release:
NOTE: jdk 1.7 is now prerequisite with Apache Archiva 2.1.1
If upgrading from earlier versions of Archiva, the list of libraries in wrapper.conf has changed. If you have customized your copy of wrapper.conf, please update it for compatibility with the version distributed with the current release. As the database storage has been removed, you can remove the JNDI entry for jdbc/archiva. After upgrading from a previous version, you will have to run a full scan to populate the new JCR Repository. This will be done on first start of Archiva.
Refer to the Upgrading Archiva guide for more information.
- MRM-1832 – RepositoryScannerTest#testDefaultRepositoryScanner fails on Linux with src release zip
- MRM-1853 – On first start up, you get a perpetual loading indicator.
- MRM-1854 – Last modified date is epoch on directory listing for a group
- MRM-1855 – “Loading” button never disappears when no one is logged in in some browsers
- MRM-1856 – archiva-cli does not work
Have fun! — The Apache Archiva Team