The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of the Tidy Maven Plugin, version 1.0-beta-1.
The Tidy Plugin is used when you want to sort the sections of a pom.xml into the canonical order.
To get this update, simply specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MOJO-1981 – Empty row inserted before closing project element
- MOJO-1990 – build end tag is not being indented correctly for tab indention
- MOJO-1991 – Whitespace gets deleted around toplevel XML comments
- MOJO-2066 – JVM used to run Tidy Maven Plugin must now be Java 1.6 or newer
- MOJO-1945 – tidy check goal
The Mojo team.