The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Repository Plugin, version 2.4.
This plugin is used to create bundles of artifacts that can be uploaded to the central repository.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MREPOSITORY-27 – MavenProject/MavenSession Injection as a paremeter instead as a component.
- MREPOSITORY-28 – Update version of plexus-archiver to 2.5
- MREPOSITORY-29 – Added missing artifacts for integration tests
- MREPOSITORY-30 – Upgrade to Maven 2.2.1 compatiblity
- MREPOSITORY-31 – Update version of plexus-archiver to 2.6.3
- MREPOSITORY-32 – Removed dependency plexus-container-default:1.0-alpha-9-stable-1
- MREPOSITORY-33 – Improve stabebility of Integration tests
- MREPOSITORY-35 – Fix RAT Report
- MREPOSITORY-36 – Update version of plexus-archiver from 2.6.3 to 2.9
- MREPOSITORY-37 – Problem with integration tests (it-parent)
- MREPOSITORY-26 – use maven-plugin-tools’ java 5 annotations
-The Apache Maven team