The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of the Exec Maven Plugin version 1.4.0.
The plugin helps with execution of system and Java programs.
To get this update, simply specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MEXEC-150 – Plugin warns that “killAfter is now deprecated” for no obvious reason
- MEXEC-143 – Rename skip property to exec.skip
- MEXEC-147 – Update of mojo parent to version 34
- MEXEC-148 – Upgrade plexus-utils to 3.0.20
- MEXEC-149 – Upgrade plexus-interpolation to 1.21
- MEXEC-127 – Remove added parameters after commons-exec is fixed
- MEXEC-152 – Update to commons-exec:1.3
The Mojo team.