The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven SCM, version 1.9.4.
Maven SCM supports Maven 2.x plugins (e.g. maven-release-plugin) and other tools (e.g. Continuum) by providing them with a common API for doing SCM operations. You can look at the list of SCMs for more information on using Maven SCM with your favorite SCM tool.
- SCM-764 – username and credentials shown as INFO on commadline
- SCM-780 – Duplicate connection url’s properties
- SCM-786 – Missing dependency on JUnit
- SCM-778 – Upgrade junit and hamcrest
- SCM-793 – Upgrade maven-modello-plugin to 1.8.2
- SCM-794 – Configure maven release plugin to autoVersionSubmodules
- SCM-789 – Upgrade to maven-parent version 26
- SCM-785 – Upgrade Plugin Required Maven Version to 2.2.1
-The Apache Maven team