The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven DOCCK, version 1.1.
This plugin checks that a project complies with the Plugin Documentation Standard.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
Please be aware of the new location of our issue tracker. which has been moved from Codehaus to Apache Software Foundation
- MDOCCK-31 Upgrade maven-plugin-tools 3.2
- MDOCCK-30 Upgrade to maven-plugins parent version 27
- MDOCCK-29 Upgrade to Maven 2.2.1 compatiblity
- MDOCCK-19 Mark plugin as @threadSafe
- MDOCCK-25 use maven-plugin-tools’ java 5 annotations
-The Apache Maven team