The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Assembly Plugin, version 2.5.4.
The Assembly Plugin for Maven is primarily intended to allow users to aggregate the project output along with its dependencies, modules, site documentation, and other files into a single distributable archive.
This release is mostly a bugfix release, but due to MASSEMBLY-764 we also gained multithreaded ZIP compression, which should especially benefit users with large zip files.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MASSEMBLY-742 – Unclosed ZipFile warnings when ZIP archives are included
- MASSEMBLY-746 – Warnings about platform dependent paths inconsistent.
- MASSEMBLY-747 – StackOverflowError when building assembly
- MASSEMBLY-748 – problem to extract zip files including file names with umlauts
- MASSEMBLY-750 – descriptor in “dir” format changes symbolic links in non symlink files
- MASSEMBLY-753 – LineEnding CR to LF conversion output is wrong : All EOL are removed
- MASSEMBLY-754 – Non existing folder produces NPE
- MASSEMBLY-755 – missing whitespace in log message
- MASSEMBLY-764 – Upgrade to plexus-archiver 2.10 and io 2.5
- The Apache Maven team