The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Checkstyle Plugin, version 2.16.
Generates a report on violations of code style and optionally fails the build if violations are detected.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MCHECKSTYLE-295 Test resources are not included
- MCHECKSTYLE-271 checkstyle plugin fails with default ruleset and checkstyle 6.2
- MCHECKSTYLE-290 add a history table to show which version of Chesktyle is used by default in which version of m-checkstyle-p
- MCHECKSTYLE-284 Remove config/sun_checks.xml and use the one built into Checkstyle 6.2+
- MCHECKSTYLE-272 Upgrade to Checkstyle 6.2
- MCHECKSTYLE-285 Remove config/maven_checks.xml by removing the dependency on maven-shared-resources:2
- MCHECKSTYLE-278 Require Java 7
- MCHECKSTYLE-268 Add flag/option to use built-in Google style
-The Maven team