The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Enforcer, version 1.4.1.
Enforcer is a build rule execution framework.
If you need to force things within your build please use the maven-enforcer-plugin.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MENFORCER-222 – RequireSameVersion rule regression between 1.3 and 1.4
- MENFORCER-224 – Regression from 1.3.1 to 1.4 with bannedDependencies rule
- MENFORCER-229 – Ban Distribution Management documentation example doesn’t work
- MENFORCER-237 – Resources Link to codehaus is wrong
- MENFORCER-223 – Upgrade mrm-maven-plugin to 1.0-beta-2
- MENFORCER-227 – Document nullability with @Nonnull on EnforcerRule API
- MENFORCER-233 – Upgrade maven-invoker-plugin to 2.0.0
- MENFORCER-235 – Use maven-fluido-skin 1.4
- MENFORCER-236 – Upgrade maven-assembly-plugin version from 2.4 to 2.5.5 in integration test
- MENFORCER-238 – Upgrade plexus-utils to 3.0.22
-The Apache Maven team