The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Checkstyle Plugin, version 2.17.
Generates a report on violations of code style and optionally fails the build if violations are detected.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MCHECKSTYLE-302 – Using inline configuration does not work with Maven 2.2.1
- MCHECKSTYLE-304 – Using inline configuration, checkstyle-checker.xml is generated using DTD v1.2
- MCHECKSTYLE-310 – Parrallel build failing with various errors
- MCHECKSTYLE-311 – “mvn clean site -Preporting” fails with Could not find resource ‘config/maven_checks.xml’
- MCHECKSTYLE-291 – Change format of violation message
- MCHECKSTYLE-293 – Update to use non deprecated method Checker.setClassLoader()
-The Maven team