The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven Archiver, version 3.0.0.
The Maven Archiver is mainly used by plugins to handle packaging. The version numbers referenced in the Since column on this page are the version of the Maven Archiver component – not for any specific plugin. To see which version of Maven Archiver a plugin uses, go to the site for that plugin.
You should specify the version in your project’s dependency configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- Maven 3.X only
- JDK 6 minimum requirement
- MSHARED-380 – Fix Checkstyle reported errors/warnings
- MSHARED-387 – Upgrade plexus-archiver from 2.8.1 to 2.9
- MSHARED-438 – Use Maven 3.0 Dependencies
- MSHARED-445 – Upgrade maven-shared-utils 3.0.0
- MSHARED-446 – Upgrade version to 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
- MSHARED-447 – Use fluido skin 1.4
-The Apache Maven team