The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Clean Plugin, version 3.0.0.
The Clean Plugin is used when you want to remove files generated at build-time in a project’s directory.
- Maven 3.X only
- JDK 6 minimum requirement
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MCLEAN-56 – Make Plugin only 3.X compatible – get rid of Maven 2.
- MCLEAN-62 – Upgrade to maven-plugins parent version 27
- MCLEAN-63 – Make naming of properties consistent
- MCLEAN-65 – Bump version to 3.0.0
- MCLEAN-66 – Upgrade maven-shared-utils to 0.9
- MCLEAN-67 – Change package name to org.apache.maven.plugins
- MCLEAN-69 – Upgrade maven-shared-utils to 3.0.0
-The Apache Maven team