The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Doxia, version 1.7 (which will be used in a future 3.5 version of maven-site- plugin)
Doxia is a content generation framework that provides powerful techniques for generating static and dynamic content, supporting a variety of markup languages.
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
- DOXIA-482 – add an API to avoid translating APT source comments into output comments
- DOXIA-485 – Outdated links in xdoc format description
- DOXIA-508 – Format characters are interpreted in monospaced text
- DOXIA-524 – ISO-8859-15 encoding problem with markdown
- DOXIA-537 – NullPointerException parsing table cell with single space
- DOXIA-203 – Add support for level 6 sections and generalize Sink API for sections
- DOXIA-492 – Add support for doxia macros in markdown documents.
- DOXIA-505 – Upgrade to Commons Configuration 1.10
- DOXIA-527 – Allow multiple extensions for given format
- DOXIA-529 – Add macro support to XHTML
- DOXIA-224 – Add source name in parser
- DOXIA-532 – Update handling of comments for Server Side Includes (ie comments starting with #)
- DOXIA-535 – Support .markdown file extension (in addition to current .md)
- DOXIA-511 – remove deprecated o.a.m.doxia.module.site package
- DOXIA-526 – remove xerces:xercesImpl dependency
- DOXIA-531 – improve MacroRequest API with parser and sourceContent parameters requirements
- DOXIA-506 – move classes from doxia-core in sink package (same as doxia-sink-api) to dedicated sink.impl package
-The Apache Maven team