The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Site Plugin, version 3.5.
The Site Plugin is used to generate a site for the project. The generated site also includes the project’s reports that were configured in the POM.
Attention there are breaking changes to know when upgrading.
1 2 3 4 5
- MSITE-762 – Upgrade Velocity from 1.5 to 1.7
- MSITE-135 – inherited site.xml files are interpolated with the originating project’s model values and not the consumer project’s values
- MSITE-604 – Properties from settings.xml are not recognized in site distribution management
- MSITE-694 – When maven.site.skip=true, mvn site:jar doesn’t skip the generation of the jar
- MSITE-702 – Overriding skin resources / Duplicate copying of skin resources
- MSITE-724 – An API incompatibility was encountered while executing org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.4:jar
- MSITE-743 – Automatic breadcrumbs generates URLs inconsistent with menus: should point to index.html
- MSITE-744 – Regression in 3.4: File in
generated-site/resources/ignored unless there is a file in
- MSITE-750 – site plugin doesn’t override correctly parent distributionManagement site url with another one defined in child project when dav:
- MSITE-752 – Cannot use server side includes.
- MSITE-754 – ConcurrentModificationException when using site:run
- MSITE-760 – when using templateFile, skin is downloaded and info message “Rendering site with skin”
- MSITE-696 – site:deploy try to deploy the site of a sub module even if the property maven.site.skip is set to true
- MSITE-708 – Doc about filtering incorrect about macros rules
- MSITE-723 – “About” report generated even though index.apt is available in “generated-site”
- MSITE-727 – MavenProject/MavenSession Injection as a paremeter instead as a component.
- MSITE-729 – Update version of plexus-archiver to 2.9
- MSITE-740 – Allow multiple extensions for given format
- MSITE-746 – FAQ contains inaccurate description regarding the site life cycle
- MSITE-755 – Upgrade Doxia Sitetools from 1.6 to 1.7
- MSITE-765 – upgrade Doxia from 1.6 to 1.7
- MSITE-756 – add an option to dump Velocity processed Doxia files
- MSITE-753 – remove deprecated template and templateDirectory parameters
- MSITE-759 – Update “Configuring the Site Descriptor” page for Doxia (Sitetools) 1.7
- MSITE-763 – Fix issues reported by dependency:analyze
- MSITE-766 – Upgrade to Commons Lang 3
- MSITE-326 – Make input source file encoding default to platform encoding
-The Apache Maven team