The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Source Plugin, Version 3.0.1.
The Source Plugin creates a jar archive of the source files of the current project. The jar file is, by default, created in the project’s target directory.
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
- MSOURCES-94 – Heap space OOM
- MSOURCES-96 – Upgrade plexus-archiver from 3.0.3 to 3.1
- MSOURCES-97 – Make finalName readonly parameter
- MSOURCES-98 – Upgrade of ‘plexus-archiver’ to version 3.3.
- MSOURCES-100 – Upgrade maven-shared-components parent to version 30
- MSOURCES-101 – Upgrade maven-archiver to 3.1.0
- MSOURCES-102 – Upgrade of plexus-archiver to 3.4.
- MSOURCES-103 – Upgrade of maven-archiver to 3.1.1.
-The Apache Maven team
Karl Heinz Marbaise