The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven SCM, version 1.9.5.
Maven SCM supports Maven 2.x plugins (e.g. maven-release-plugin) and other tools (e.g. Continuum) by providing them with a common API for doing SCM operations. You can look at the list of SCMs for more information on using Maven SCM with your favorite SCM tool.
- SCM-682 – Maven release fails when releasing from a named branch
- SCM-734 – SVN branching fails with svn+ssh://username@host URL
- SCM-772 – GitStatusConsumer does not properly handle quoted paths output from GitStatusCommand
- SCM-795 – scm output parsing is too aggressive on stderr
- SCM-806 – JGit impl should look for repositories in parent directories
- SCM-812 – Jazz SCM Alias Id’s roll over to zero, not 1000 as advertised.
- SCM-813 – SVN fails when trying to create a branch with nested directories
- SCM-816 – Can’t bootstrap or checkout project with child module
- SCM-817 – Jgit provider exposes password if it contains special characters
- SCM-819 – Integrity blame command fixes.
- SCM-820 – Correctly strip quotes in GitStatusConsumer
- SCM-822 – Fixed SVN branching with svn+ssh://username@host URL.
- SCM-825 – provide JGitInfoCommand
- SCM-827 – Scm tests fail on Windows because Subversion crashes on loading tck.dump
- SCM-828 – support @ in username of scm url
- SCM-775 – Add workItem and changeset associate support for scm deliver
- SCM-781 – Add a goal to recursively validate SCM url
- SCM-803 – Upgrade maven-parent to version 27
- SCM-808 – JGit impl should be included in standard providers
- SCM-809 – Make git executable name a config option
- SCM-811 – m2 release plugin shows SCM git password if fatal occured during git push
- SCM-830 – Upgrade maven parent to version 30
- SCM-831 – Using inherited site descriptor from maven-parent
- SCM-749] Working directory:“ from svnexe output on Linux
-The Apache Maven team