The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Compiler Plugin, version 3.7.0.
The Compiler Plugin is used to compile the sources of your project.
Attention: Starting with version 3.5, the maven-compiler-plugin requires Maven 3 and won’t work with Maven 2 anymore.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MCOMPILER-289 – Comments in module-info.java break test compile due to parser issue
- MCOMPILER-303 – Failure of a build with JDK 9
- MCOMPILER-296 – Add jpms.args to the META-INF folder
- MCOMPILER-304 – Introduce plexus-language component
- MCOMPILER-305 – Require Java 1.7
- MCOMPILER-295 – Upgrade ASM to 6.0_BETA
-The Apache Maven team