The mojo Team has released a new release of the Webstart Maven Plugin
This new version permits you to generate some jnlp files acceptable with jdk >= 1.7u45,
You can also now use a keystore from any url.
To get this update, simply specify the version in your project`s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
Next release (1.0-beta-5) will appear soon, the issue MWEBSTART-221 has been fixed to make possible usage of versionned resources.
I expect to do this new release in the folowing weeks.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- MWEBSTART-127 – unsignAlreadySignedJars sometimes removes manifest information
- MWEBSTART-132 – Unsigning already signed jars doesn`t work when libPath used
- MWEBSTART-138 – The number of signed artifacts differ from the number of modified artifacts
- MWEBSTART-144 – Jar Unsigning Does Not Work
- MWEBSTART-152 – Jar unsign does not remove certificate : comparison is case sensitive against “DSA”, “RSA” and “SF” file extensions
- MWEBSTART-186 – While parsing JNLPConf default value of templateDirectory is wrong
- MWEBSTART-196 – Jar signing fails if path contains parentheses
- MWEBSTART-198 – verify via jarsigner not working
- MWEBSTART-218 – Can`t build project with jdk1.5
- MWEBSTART-219 – Transitive dependencies not included in generated jnlp files and version.xml
The following improvments:
- MWEBSTART-39 – Allow keystore to be: a file, classpath resource or remote resource (not only a file)
- MWEBSTART-50 – AbstractJnlpMojo hardcode`s webstart archive
- MWEBSTART-121 – The plugin should pick up jars from sister projects
- MWEBSTART-145 – Dependencies (jar resources) from the webstart plugin are not resolved using the reactor, so
mvn clean packagewill not work. Then,
mvn release:preparewill not work either.
- MWEBSTART-200 – Allow to pass arbitrary properties into velocity template for JNLP file
- MWEBSTART-206 – Upgrade code to java 5
- MWEBSTART-207 – Source code formatting
- MWEBSTART-212 – support for —pass-file=<file_name> (of the pack200 command)
- MWEBSTART-213 – Enable Manipulation of the manifest from dependend jars
- MWEBSTART-220 – Allow to pass arbitrary properties into velocity template for jnlp-download-servlet mojo JNLP file
and the following task have been fixed: