The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven PMD Plugin, version 3.1
A Maven plugin for the PMD toolkit, that produces a report on both code rule violations and detected copy and paste fragments, as well as being able to fail the build based on these metrics.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MPMD-179 Plugin generates reports incompatible with the ‘maven-jxr-plugin’ version 2.4
- MPMD-176 upgrade to last 5.0.5
- MPMD-172 Warning about missing XRef for module with no source
- MPMD-168 Skip report generation if results are empty
- MPMD-167 CPD performance issues
- MPMD-166 Plugin fails when switching from 2.7.1 to 3.0.1
- MPMD-180 Remove redundant “Report” word on report name labels
- MPMD-175 Work around PMD bug #1155 which crashes the plugin with an empty ruleset element.
- MPMD-169 Support multi-threaded mode of PMD 5
- MPMD-181 Add flag to capture Benchmark information
-The Maven team