The Mojo Team is pleased to announce the new release of the Appassembler Maven Plugin 1.8 which contains a number of bug fixes, improvements and a new feature.
The Application Assembler Plugin is a Maven plugin for generating scripts for starting java applications. All dependencies and the artifact of the project itself are placed in a generated Maven repository in a defined assemble directory. All artifacts (dependencies + the artifact from the project) are added to the classpath in the generated bin scripts.
You can use the following Maven coordinates to get the latest version via Maven Central:
1 2 3 4 5
- MAPPASM-213 – Allow generation of logs directory and temp directory for an assembled app
- MAPPASM-219 – Documentation should be updated (Usage : Program)
- MAPPASM-224 – Make Plugin Java 5 Ready
- MAPPASM-226 – Add ability to rename the executable’s prefix( ie wrapper)
- MAPPASM-201 – Add ability to filter the configuration directory
- MAPPASM-217 – Remove deprecated configurations – useAllDependencies, useAsterikClassPath, repoPath
The Mojo Team.