The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Site Plugin, version 3.4.
The Site Plugin is used to generate a site for the project. The generated site also includes the project’s reports that were configured in the POM.
1 2 3 4 5
- MSITE-121 – Generated html files contain inconsistent new lines
- MSITE-665 – Site plugin version 3.2 seems to modify a project’s classpath.
- MSITE-716 – update doxia-integration-tools to 1.6
- MSITE-718 – upgrade Doxia base to 1.6
- MSITE-719 – upgrade Doxia Site Tools to 1.6
- MSITE-454 – Don’t use aggregator mojos for default report set
- MSITE-516 – reportPlugins should/could inherit more information from pluginManagement
- MSITE-711 – add report’s goal name to output
- MSITE-713 – improve “Error during page generation” error message
- MSITE-714 – display statistics about Doxia documents rendered
- MSITE-720 – upgrade maven-reporting-exec to 1.2
- MSITE-722 – align display info on executed reports
- MSITE-715 – refactor: split Mojos in sub-packages
-The Apache Maven team