The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Source Plugin, version 2.3.
The Source Plugin creates a jar archive of the source files of the current project. The jar file is, by default, created in the project’s target directory.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MSOURCES-63 – Non-working links on doc site
- MSOURCES-64 – forceCreation=true doesn’t create test source package when src/test missing
- MSOURCES-68 – Add Maven version used to Created-By entry in manifest
- MSOURCES-69 – Update version of plexus-archiver to 2.4.4
- MSOURCES-70 – Update of maven-invoker-plugin to 1.9
-The Apache Maven team