The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Assembly Plugin, version 2.4.1.
The Assembly Plugin for Maven is primarily intended to allow users to aggregate the project output along with its dependencies, modules, site documentation, and other files into a single distributable archive.
1 2 3 4 5
- MASSEMBLY-637 – fileSet
unixstrips last newline of file
- MASSEMBLY-651 – REOPEN – OutOfMemory when running maven-assembly-plugin
- MASSEMBLY-652 – Resource filtering does not work if line contains single @
- MASSEMBLY-696 – Internal Regexp Error with Windows Paths
- MASSEMBLY-639 – Change default for recompressZippedFIles back to true
- MASSEMBLY-682 – Make a link to the MavenArchiver documentation
- MASSEMBLY-686 – Update version of maven-filtering to 1.2
- MASSEMBLY-687 – Change the prefered location for assembly descriptors and filter files
- MASSEMBLY-690 – Think about WARNING for module dependencies
- MASSEMBLY-693 – Update XSD Versions in examples
- MASSEMBLY-694 – Generation of the site does not work with Maven 3.2.1
-The Apache Maven team