The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven RAR Plugin, Version 2.4.
A resource adapter is a system-level software driver that a Java application uses to connect to an enterprise information system (EIS). The RAR plugin has the capability to store these resource adapters to an archive (Resource Adapter Archive or RAR) which can be deployed to a J2EE server.
1 2 3 4 5
- MRAR-28 – Add Support for Classifier
- MRAR-35 – MavenProject/MavenSession Injection as a paremeter instead as a component.
- MRAR-37 – Upgrade maven-filtering to 1.2
- MRAR-38 – Upgrade to Maven 2.2.1 compatiblity
- MRAR-34 – provide “skip” parameter for the plugin
-The Apache Maven team