The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of the AspectJ-Maven-Plugin version 1.7, which contains updates to the internal AspectJ toolset and several bug fixes.
The AspectJ-Maven-Plugin weaves AspectJ aspects into your classes using the AspectJ compiler (“ajc”).
To get this update, simply specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MASPECTJ-129 – Change name on site to “Mojo’s AspectJ Maven Plugin”
- MASPECTJ-131 – JDK 8 Support
- MASPECTJ-133 – Integration tests JavaSourcesDefault and JavaSourcesList does not work on Windows
- MASPECTJ-135 – Some ITs could fail on Windows
- MASPECTJ-136 – Misconfigured dependencyResolution in AjcReportMojo
- MASPECTJ-132 – Upgrade to AspectJ version 1.8
- MASPECTJ-134 – Warnings via
are reported without file name and line number
The Mojo team.