The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Filtering Version 1.3.
The goal is to provide a shared component for all plugins that needs to filter resources.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MSHARED-325 – maven-filtering 1.2 throws MavenFilteringException: Mark invalid
- MSHARED-351 – Update version of plexus-interpolation to 1.19
- MSHARED-352 – Update version of plexus-utils to 3.0.18
- MSHARED-353 – Upgrade maven-shared-utils to 0.6
- MSHARED-354 – Removed dependency plexus-container-default:1.0-alpha-9-stable-1
- MSHARED-355 – Upgrade to Maven 2.2.1 compatiblity
- MSHARED-366 – Add ability to do Stream/Reader based filtering
-The Apache Maven team