The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Clean Plugin, version 2.6.1.
The Clean Plugin is used when you want to remove files generated at build-time in a project’s directory.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MCLEAN-47 – On windows if there are junctions on the cleaned directories, clean deletes
.*resources under junction’s target along with junction.
- MCLEAN-55 – maven clean seems to use old java.io API to clean the target directory
- MCLEAN-58 – Maven Clean Plugin ignores followSymLinks parameter on Windows
- MCLEAN-59 – Upgrade maven-plugins-testing-harness from 1.1 to 1.3
- MCLEAN-60 – Fixed Checkstyle reported errors / warnings
- MCLEAN-61 – Upgrade to org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugins:26
-The Apache Maven team