The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of the RPM Maven Plugin version 2.1.
The RPM Maven Plugin allows artifacts from one or more projects to be packaged in an RPM for distribution. In addition to project artifacts, the RPM can contain other resources to be installed with the artifacts and scripts to be run while the package is being installed and removed. This plugin does not support the full range of features available to RPMs. In particular, source RPMs can not be generated and the spec files which are used do not do any build process (the plugin collects the files and “installs” them for packaging).
To get this update, simply specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MRPM-91 – Absolute Windows / Cygwin paths do not work anymore since SVN version 11965
- MRPM-160 – Build should not fail at install phase when ‘disabled’ is active and packaging is rpm
- MRPM-125 – RPM site: Mailing lists links return 404
- MRPM-161 – Remove deprecated configuration in 2.0 versions
- MRPM-163 – Pickup mojo-parent-34, remove duplicate configuration, and remove JIRA report
- MRPM-164 – Upgrade plexus-utils to 3.0.18, plexus-archive-2.7.1, plexus-interpolation-1.21, and maven-filtering-1.3
The Mojo team.