The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Assembly Plugin, version 2.5.3.
The Assembly Plugin for Maven is primarily intended to allow users to aggregate the project output along with its dependencies, modules, site documentation, and other files into a single distributable archive.
This release is a bugfix release.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MASSEMBLY-648 – lineEnding in fileSet corrupts jar files
- MASSEMBLY-665 – OS dependent behaviour while packaging
- MASSEMBLY-735 – NullPointerException at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.FallbackZipEncoding.encode(FallbackZipEncoding.java:80)
- MASSEMBLY-739 – directory permissions are not 755 but 000 in zip
- MASSEMBLY-741 – wrong paths in file-modes tests
- MASSEMBLY-742 – Unclosed ZipFile warnings when ZIP archives are included
- MASSEMBLY-743 –
- MASSEMBLY-720 – Fixed Checkstyle reported errors / warnings
- MASSEMBLY-738 – Upgrade to plexus-archiver from 2.8.4 to 2.9.1 and plexus-io from 2.3.5 to 2.4.1
-The Apache Maven team