The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven AntRun Plugin, version 1.8.
This plugin provides the ability to run Ant tasks from within Maven. You can even embed your Ant scripts in the POM!
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MANTRUN-98 – multiple input tasks leads to exception
- MANTRUN-175 – Documentation for failOnError is wrong
- MANTRUN-191 – Update version of plexus-utils to 3.0.18
- MANTRUN-193 – Upgrade Maven Plugin plugin to 3.3
- MANTRUN-190 – Upgrade Ant to 1.9.x
- MANTRUN-176 – use maven-plugin-tools’ java 5 annotations
- MANTRUN-187 – Make Plugin only 2.2.1 compatible – get rid of Maven 2.0
- MANTRUN-188 – MavenProject/MavenSession Injection as a paremeter instead as a component.
-The Apache Maven team