The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven EJB Plugin, version 2.5.
The WAR Plugin is responsible for collecting all artifact dependencies, classes and resources of the web application and packaging them into a web application archive.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MEJB-63 – outputDirectory is treated differently to ear, war plugins
- MEJB-74 – Updated plexus-interpolation for thread safety
- MEJB-67 – Upgrade plexus-utils to 3.0.18
- MEJB-70 – Update version of plexus-archiver to 2.6.1
- MEJB-71 – Update version of plexus-archiver to 2.6.2
- MEJB-73 – Update version of plexus-archiver from 2.4.4 to 2.9
- MEJB-75 – Upgrade maven-filtering to 1.3
- MEJB-76 – Upgrade to maven-plugins parent version 27
- MEJB-77 – Upgrade maven-archiver to 2.6
- MEJB-78 – Upgrade maven-plugin-testing-harness to 1.3
- MEJB-80 – Remove unnecessary exclusions of org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-component-api
-The Apache Maven team