The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Enforcer, version 1.4.
Enforcer is a build rule execution framework.
If you need to force things within your build please use the maven-enforcer-plugin.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MENFORCER-143 – ‘All’ propery is not handled by RequireActiveProfile rule
- MENFORCER-167 – Documented ‘*’ feature of banned dependencies doesn’t work
- MENFORCER-175 – Rule RequirePrerequisite is incorrectly stated as ‘requirePrerequisites’ in docs
- MENFORCER-181 – Failing Integration Test
- MENFORCER-183 – site fails with Maven 3.1.1
- MENFORCER-188 – ReactorModuleConvergence does not print the message
- MENFORCER-205 – Broken link: ‘version’ part of ‘version – range’
- MENFORCER-169 – No Unit Test for RequireActiveProfile Rule and no documentation
- MENFORCER-170 – Refactored Unit Test Code
- MENFORCER-171 – No documentation for RequireEnvironmentVariable
- MENFORCER-177 – Support packagings for RequirePrerequisite rule, always ignore pom.
- MENFORCER-179 – Improve documentation for the bannedDependencies
- MENFORCER-180 – dependencyConvergence consitenly write the rule name in lower case.
- MENFORCER-182 – Missing documentation for new feature MENFORCER-160
- MENFORCER-187 – Link on the page to version is wrong
- MENFORCER-200 – Make Plugin only 2.2.1 compatible – get rid of Maven 2.0
- MENFORCER-201 – MavenProject Injection as a paremeter instead as a component.
- MENFORCER-206 – Upgrade maven-invoker-plugin version to 1.9
- MENFORCER-208 – Remove deprecated goals.
- MENFORCER-209 – Upgrade plexus-utils to 3.0.20
- MENFORCER-210 – Upgrade to maven-parent version 25
- MENFORCER-212 – Upgrade maven-plugin-plugin from 3.2 to 3.3
- MENFORCER-214 – Add prerequisites to maven-enforcer-plugin
- MENFORCER-216 – Upgrade to maven-parent version 26
- MENFORCER-217 – Upgrade maven-plugin-testing-harness to 1.3
- MENFORCER-218 – Upgrade maven-dependency-tree to 2.2
- MENFORCER-219 – Add m2e mapping
- MENFORCER-220 – Make real MojoExecution available through the EnforcerExpressionEvaluator
- MENFORCER-160 – Add levels ERROR and WARN to enforcer rules
- MENFORCER-186 – Create a rule for the reactor (ReactorModuleConvergence)
- MENFORCER-193 – Add new rule: BannedRepositories to ban specified repositories for whole maven session
- MENFORCER-161 – Fix deploySite
- MENFORCER-192 – Update all entries @since with the correct version 1.4
- MENFORCER-202 – Get rid of [WARNING] during build
-The Apache Maven team