The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of the Cobertura Maven Plugin Version 2.7.
This plugin provides the features of Cobertura within the Maven 2 & 3 environment.
To get this update, simply specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- [MCOBERTURA-86] – no coverage reported for integration-test
- [MCOBERTURA-161] – cobertura report appear a lot of error : JavaNCSS got an error while parsing the java file
- [MCOBERTURA-180] – Cobertura does not seem to work on OSX
- [MCOBERTURA-189] – Code coverage is not working with Java 8 sources
- [MCOBERTURA-190] – com.ibm.icu:icu:2.6.1 dependency makes maven-enforcer-plugin checkSignatureRule to fail
- [MCOBERTURA-183] – Update Main class finding algorithm to handle Cobertura releases after 2.0.3
- [MCOBERTURA-187] – Upgrade to Cobertura 2.1.1
- [MCOBERTURA-192] – Require Java 6
The Mojo team.