The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven DOAP Plugin, version 1.2.
The DOAP Plugin is used to generate a compliant Description of a Project (DOAP) file from a POM. The main goal is to be able to provide DOAP files for Semantic Web systems that use them as primary input but that would also alleviate the burden of maintaining two sets of metadata.
1 2 3 4 5
- MDOAP-38 –
too long value provide better error message
- MDOAP-42 – Updated plexus-interpolation for thread safety issues
- MDOAP-39 – Upgrade to Maven 2.2.1 compatiblity
- MDOAP-40 – Upgrade to scm 1.9.1
- MDOAP-41 – Update version of plexus-utils to 3.0.18
- MDOAP-43 – Upgrade to scm 1.9.2
- MDOAP-44 – Upgrade plexus-utils to 3.0.20
- MDOAP-45 – Upgrade plexus-i18n to 1.0-beta-10
- MDOAP-37 – use maven-plugin-tools’ java 5 annotations
- The Apache Maven team