The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Checkstyle Plugin, version 2.15.
Generates a report on violations of code style and optionally fails the build if violations are detected.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MCHECKSTYLE-288 NullPointerException during building a multi-module project
- MCHECKSTYLE-250 NPE on tying to load LICENSE.txt resource from non-jar plugin dependencies
- MCHECKSTYLE-286 Add info on ruleset used in console output
- MCHECKSTYLE-261 Upgrade to Checkstyle 6.1.1
- MCHECKSTYLE-277 Require Java 6
- MCHECKSTYLE-273 Remove Turbine configuration since it is not used any more
-The Maven team