The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Invoker Plugin, version 1.10.
The Invoker Plugin is used to run a set of Maven projects. The plugin can determine whether each project execution is successful, and optionally can verify the output generated from a given project execution.
This plugin is in particular handy to perform integration tests for other Maven plugins. The Invoker Plugin can be employed to run a set of test projects that have been designed to assert certain features of the plugin under test.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MINVOKER-155 – Invoker plugin does not allow multiple environment variables to be set
- MINVOKER-176 – Update to plexus-interpolation 1.21 for thread safety issues
- MINVOKER-183 – IT failing when path contains accents
- MINVOKER-185 – Cannot run invoker ITs on Windows with Maven 3.3.1
- MINVOKER-170 – Better document the usage of options for Maven
- MINVOKER-175 – Fix RAT Report
- MINVOKER-177 – Upgrade to maven-plugins version 25 to 26
- MINVOKER-178 – Make invoker copy support symlinks
- MINVOKER-179 – Upgrade to maven-plugins parent version 27
- MINVOKER-181 – Create single summary file
- MINVOKER-184 – Implement IT in an other way.
- MINVOKER-186 – Filter other files except pom like .mvn/extensions.xml
-The Apache Maven team