The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Release Plugin, version 2.5.2.
This plugin is used to release a project with Maven, saving a lot of repetitive, manual work. Releasing a project is made in two steps: prepare and perform.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MRELEASE-555 – update versions does not update intermodule dependencies
- MRELEASE-611 – The update-versions goal fails when project is not at a SNAPSHOT version
- MRELEASE-834 – release:prepare fails when a system property starting with dependency is given
- MRELEASE-871 – Release Tag wrongly created when invoked pom.xml path contains a ‘.’
- MRELEASE-879 – Custom toolchain configuration is not passed to forked Maven executions
- MRELEASE-892 – -Darguments doesn’t allow -B to be passed to underlying maven executions
- MRELEASE-902 – release:prepare fails on Windows since Maven-3.3.x
- MRELEASE-552 – Add useEditMode option to release:update-versions
- MRELEASE-874 – Improve doc about specifying version of plugin could sometimes be required on command-line
- MRELEASE-901 – Goal stage should take parameter localCheckout as well.
-The Apache Maven team