The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Eclipse Plugin, version 2.10.
This plugin is used to generate Eclipse IDE files (.classpath, .project, *.wtpmodules and the .settings folder) for use with a project – if the M2E Eclipse-Plugin does not fit you.
This release is the last one supporting Maven 2.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MECLIPSE-731 – eclipse:clean not deleting ./settings folder that it creates
- MECLIPSE-738 – NullPointerException in LinkedResource if
is present in .project
- MECLIPSE-697 – Delete deprecated code
- MECLIPSE-721 – Improve documentation to explain why Eclipse sometimes does not import projects with correct project names.
- MECLIPSE-754 – UPdate plexus-archiver to 2.9,plexus-utils to 3.0.18 and maven-archiver to 2.5
- MECLIPSE-756 – Fix RAT Report
- MECLIPSE-757 – Add proper classpath entry names for Java 7 / 8
- MECLIPSE-758 – Use mojo annotations
- MECLIPSE-759 – Add goal to resolve dependencies in .classpath files of a workspace
-The Apache Maven team