The Build Number Maven Plugin team is pleased to announce the buildnumber-maven-plugin version 1.4.
This mojo is designed to get a unique build number for each time you build your project. So while your version may remain constant at 1.0-SNAPSHOT for many iterations until release, you will have a build number that can uniquely identify each build during that time.
To get this update, simply specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
Changes in this version:
- Add basic Git Integration Test
- README.md: make sure IT tests are executed
- Add README.md
- Add configuration for travis-ci.org
- Update to new mojo-parent
- Change issue tracking link
- Correct link to License
- Change scm entry after migration to github
You can take a look at the difference.
The MojoHaus team.