The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Shade Plugin, version 2.4.2.
This plugin provides the capability to package the artifact in an uber-jar, including its dependencies and to shade – i.e. rename – the packages of some of the dependencies.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
- MSHADE-172 – “java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero” in MinijarFilter
- MSHADE-190 – Shade does not relocate the contents of META-INF/services files
- MSHADE-209 – [REGRESSION] “java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero” in MinijarFilter (reporter Jon McLean).
- MSHADE-205 – Better use of ClazzpathUnit for improved jar minimization (contributation of Benoit Perrot).
- MSHADE-207 – Replace wrong link to codehaus with correct location
- MSHADE-210 – Upgrade maven-plugins parent to version 28.
- MSHADE-211 – Keep Java 1.5
-The Apache Maven team
Thanks to contributors and reporters.