The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Mapping Version 3.0.0.
The goal is to provide a shared component for all plugins that need to do mapping.
- Maven 3.X only
- JDK 6 minimum requirement
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:
- MSHARED-368 – Update plexus-interpolation to 1.21 to avoid potential thread safety issues
- MSHARED-356 – Upgrade to Maven 2.2.1 compatiblity
- MSHARED-357 – Update version of plexus-interpolation to 1.19
- MSHARED-449 – Upgrade to Maven 3.X only + JDK 6
- MSHARED-452 – Removed calling to accessor
- MSHARED-453 – Bump version to 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
- MSHARED-457 – Upgrade maven-shared-components parent to version 22
-The Apache Maven team